AND HEALTH SUPPLIES
AND HEALTH SUPPLIES
Physiotherapy is the science of restoring movement and function to the body. At Cowra Physiotherapy and Health Supplies we provide Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation and Performance Enhancement Services for the Cowra District and surrounding towns. By continually investing in our staff, our techniques and facilities, we ensure all patients receive the best outcomes and effective pain relief. As university graduates we continue to update our knowledge and skills each year with post-graduate training.
We provide you with flexible hours Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm. No referral is needed unless you require Physiotherapy for a Workers compensation claim. Cowra Physio works extensively with general practitioners and medical specialists and employers to ensure the best outcome for the patients in their care. Our facilities are conveniently located opposite Cowra District Hospital and just one block from the main street.
Our patients are served by our friendly, understanding administration staff who have been trained to assist with the retail of sports and mobility products.
Cowra Physio successfully treats a wide variety of injuries ranging from neck and back pain through to rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery, in particular knee, hip, back, ankle and shoulder surgery. Treatment for vertigo, stroke rehabilitation, lymphoedema, paediatric assessment, mastitis and fibreglass casting for fractures is also available.
Pre-employment Assessments are offered to employers either independently or in conjunction with the Hills Street Group services (based in Young). Our physiotherapists use an evidence-based approach to injury prevention and treatment. Cowra Physio offers clients many benefits including:
- X-ray referrals to support evidence-based diagnosis
- Exercise prescriptions for enhanced injury rehabilitation
- Braces supplied and fitted
- Tailored orthotics (Barefoot and conventional)
- Castings using synthetic waterproof material
- Private treatment rooms
- Comprehensive use of the clinic gym for clients
- Both male and female therapists
- Large range of mobility devices including walkers, crutches, wheelchairs
- Sale of assistive devices including exercise balls, lumbar rolls, tape, braces